HIMS is a state of the art institute situated in a well-designed spacious structure, right in the middle of 3 famous educational institutions, in an easily accessible locality of Gulabad, Phase III Chowk, Jamrud Road, Peshawar. HIMS comprises on more than 10 Lecture Halls, a Science Lab, Anatomy Lab, Computer Lab, Library, Examination Hall and a Skill Lab with well-equipped and fully furnished facilities in order to implement and integrate the research, theory and practice of students.
HIMS will be one of the leading institutes in the field of Nursing & Health Sciences and will produce quality health care professionals and intellectuals to meet the need or demand of the health care industry. We have been recognized and accredited by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) and Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA).
HIMS is affiliated with Khyber Medical University (KMU) Peshawar and we have signed an MOU with Naseer Teaching Hospital (NTH) for our clinical placement of our students. For all the disciplines, both male and female candidates can apply for admissions. The faculty and other staff members are well educated, competent, professional, highly experienced and also constantly improve and update their knowledge, skills, and attitude through our Continuous Professional Development Program in their respective fields. Scholarships are also available for the deserving and talented students and as per the HERA/PNC/KMU rules.
To develop leaders in nursing and health care professions whose performance, discoveries, and voices strengthen and transform the health of individuals and communities in Pakistan & beyond.
- To provide our trainee with the highest possible standard of nursing education using all available resources.
- The focus of our program is to provide a supportive learning environment for our students.
- To train skilled and qualified professional nurses and other paramedics who deliver care that is tailored to each person’s unique needs.
- Institution is committed to promoting patients’ well-being through skilled and educated nurses and paramedics.
- We collaborate with stakeholders of health care to maximize the nursing care.
- We promote a supportive and learning environment for our staff, respecting each other’s needs, abilities and potential.
Board of Directors
Mr. Haji Saadat Khan
Mr. Omer Farooq Syed
Mr. Majeed Ullah
Mr. Shah Fahad Khan